Cynthia Asare Bediako
About the Chief Director Here
Office of the Chief Director
Position Title: Chief Director
Immediate Supervisor: Minister of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation
- Director, Research Statistics and Information Management (RSIM)
- Science, Technology and Innovation Directorate (STI)
- Director, Finance and Administration (F&A)
- Director, Policy, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PPME)
- Director, Environment
- Director, Human Resource Development and Management (HRDM)
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
The Chief Director is the highest office within the Ministry.
The Chief Director is the Coordinator within the Ministry and acts as the Chief Advisor to the political head. He/She guides, co-ordinates, monitors and supervises the work of the Directors within the Ministry and other matters related to the health sector.